TapeTrack is a fully-featured tape management suite that has been developed continuously for over 20 years.
The suite consists of a single server back-end, and a number of client modules, that can be mixed and matched to best meet your particular tape management requirements.
- 60-second install.
- One database for world-wide enterprises.
- Support for duplicate barcodes within the enterprise.
- 24 x 7 uptime with High Availability Replication.
- Tested under 10 million tape workloads.
- Import to Excel and print to PDF.
- Native support for Windows, Linux, z/OS, iOS, HPUX, and Solaris.
- Cut-and-paste and Drag-and-drop enabled.
- Perpetual history of critical tape interactions, add, move, scan-in, scan-out.
- Offsite Reconciliation engine.
- Tape library integration.
- Backup software integration.
- Import backup software catalogs to retire redundant software.
- Follow the sun support in your region.
Consolitape is tape virtualization and consolidation to either tape or disk.
You can virtualize most modern tape media to an LTO host volume and present that host volume to your backup software as a virtual tape library with each of the virtualized tapes appearing as separate tape volumes that can be mounted on virtual drives.
As an example. you can read 100 LTO1 volumes and write them onto a single LTO8 tape, then present that single LTO8 tape to your backup software as a virtual tape library. When your backup software reads one of the virtual tape volumes, it will be read from a section of the LTO8 tape, and the read will be at LTO8 speeds (a virtualized LTO1 volume can be read in less than 3 minutes).
- Virtualize or duplicate tape volumes with one program.
- Virtualize to disk, tape or the cloud.
- Securely encrypt virtualized containers.
- Scalable and cost-effective virtualization to LTO host volumes.